Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 7

Tagging folksonomics del.icio.us and library thing. This has been a very exciting working with these tools which can be accessed anywhere by anyone Social bookmarking saves bookmarks to a central page. Seeing how others have tagged links is a quick way to access other websites of interest and will be useful in search for information on specific subjects or items of interest.
Technocrati was difficult but did work for me. Did not have any sucess with nswpln2008
Library Thing is brilliant. I will be able to ditch all those scribbled notes and pieces torn from newspapers for a beautifully organised account.Good personal tool.
Lists of books on my library records which show heaps of books I have borrowed but some were returned un-read can also be sorted. Just need to keep adding to it.
This was a particularly heavy week. Not possible in the time allowed.
Visited Library Thing registered and added books to my new Online Library. Linked to my blog. Good stuff.

1 comment: